Friday, August 24, 2018

Letters With Addresses

Image result for to all the boys i loved before

To All The Boys I've Loved Before

To All The Boys I've Loved before was written by Jenny Han and is now a movie on Netflix. Laura Jean, the protagonist, writes letters to all the boys she has indescribable feelings for. However, she never sends out these letters. Instead, she keeps them in a small box with a ribbon on top. Eventually, her cards disappear and land in the hands of those she had a crush on. 
Don't worry. I'm not here to spoil the movie. Although, this romance/teen drama is a great way to introduce what a majority of my blogs will be about: The cliche yet, heart throbbing idea of romance and love.
 Ever since I was a child I would gush about a random boy who acted in movie and daydream about him just like Laura Jean. I can relate to her character and I am positive many other young teens can. The Netflix movie was released on August 17 and has already gained lots of popularity. Rotten Tomatoes gives it a 95%, IMDb rates it a 7.8/10, and I score it a 4.5/5. If only it was longer or else I would've given it a 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment